Winslow Financial LLC has always been committed to maintaining the confidentiality,
integrity and security of personal information about our current and prospective clients.
We consider customer privacy to be fundamental to our relationship with clients. It is
therefore our policy to respect the privacy of current and former clients and to protect
personal information entrusted to us. This policy describes the steps we have taken to
safeguard your information and what client information we may share with others. We
are proud of our privacy practices and want you to know how we protect information
used to provide you with service.
You do not have to contact us to benefit from our privacy protections; they apply
automatically to all of our clients.
Information We Collect and Maintain
We collect and share with others the following types of personal information about you:
· Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice to
you (such as your home address, telephone number, Social Security or taxpayer
identification number e-mail address, age, Social Security Number, marital status,
assets, and income and financial information);
· Information that we generate to service your account (such as trade tickets and
account statements); or
· Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such
as trade confirmations).
Information We Disclose
We will not disclose any Non-public Personal Information about you or your account(s)
to anyone unless one of the following conditions is met:
· Firm receives your prior written consent;
· Firm believes the recipient is your authorized representative;
· Firm discloses your Non-public Personal Information as necessary to effect or
process a transaction in any account, or to maintain or service your account(s);
· Firm is required by law to disclose information to the recipient.
In all such situations, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared.
We may share your personal information with:
· Non-affiliated companies that provide processing, account maintenance and related
services in connection with your investments and other transactions handled by us;
· Non-affiliated companies and government agencies only to the extent permitted or
required by law, for legal, regulatory or other purposes (for example, for tax
purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions).
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of your non-public personal
· Restricting access to your Non-public Personal Information to those employees with
a legitimate need for the information; and
· Maintaining physical electronic and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed
federal and industry standards governing how Non-public Personal Information
should be stored.
We have not and will not sell your personal information anyone, even if our formal client
How to Contact us with Privacy Questions
Our relationship with you is one of our most vital assets. We recognize that you have
entrusted us with your private financial information, and we will do our utmost to
contact us by phone at (847) 217-0366.
The policies and practices listed above apply to both current and former clients.